Video Courtesy: MSDH
JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Mississippi Health Officer Dr. Thomas Dobbs will host an hour-long discussion with the public to discuss COVID-19 on Tuesday, September 15.
The forum will be held via Facebook Live on the Mississippi Department of Health’s account starting at 1:00 p.m.
Click here to watch the discussion.
- Local Hattiesburg golfer Davis Riley to compete in Sanderson Farms Championship
- Sanderson Farms Championship Preview: Players to watch for
- Up to 20 Jackson Police Officers called out Tuesday as new raises come to department
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night