JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – State Health Officer Dr. Thomas Dobbs announced Mississippi has reached a new record in total COVID-19 hospitalizations.
According to a graph shared by Dr. Dobbs, the number of hospitalizations reached 1,008 in November 2020. The previous record was 989 in August 2020.
On Monday, the Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) reported 1,485 new coronavirus cases in the state along with one additional death.
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Man convicted in 3 killings to be last of 13 executed under Trump administration
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault