JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – On Monday, June 22, the Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) reported 485 people are currently hospitalized with confirmed COVID-19 infections in the state.
According to MSDH, an additional 225 people are hospitalized with suspected COVID-19.
The department’s daily COVID-19 update has been suspended while they work to resolve technical issues with its data reporting system. The daily numbers have not been updated since June 18, 2020.
MSDH has more information about COVID-19 on its website.
- Holmes County Central defeats Lake Cormorant for the 5A State Championship
- Clients unable to reach MDHS to recertify food stamps
- Senate Democrats reach deal on jobless benefits, allowing $1.9T COVID relief bill to move ahead
- Multiple people hospitalized after crash at intersection of Northside and McWillie Drive
- Focused on Mississippi: Historic items at Old Courthouse Museum