OXFORD, Miss. (WJTV) – According to the Oxford Eagle, the Ole Miss football team is having what head coach Lane Kiffin called “issues” with COVID-19. The program went four weeks without a new positive test before this week.
The newspaper reported Kiffin wouldn’t get into the number of cases.
The Rebels will face Arkansas in Fayetteville on Saturday, October 17. The game is still on as of Wednesday afternoon. A decision to postpone and reschedule the game would have to come sometime before Friday, October 16.
- Trump eyes hosting election night party at his DC hotel
- Can we celebrate Halloween during the pandemic?
- Man who mowed lawns for veterans in all 50 states says US denied him a green card
- Six National Guardsmen arrested in shooting death of farmer’s wife
- White Castle will close for 4 hours on Election Day to allow employees to vote