JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – State Health Officer Dr. Thomas Dobbs announced some drive-thru COVID vaccine clinics will have a delayed start on Monday due to winter weather.
The following clinics will delay operations until 11:00 a.m.
According to Dr. Dobbs, the vaccine clinic in Leflore County has been canceled for Monday. Make-up clinics will be conducted on Saturday, January 16, in these locations.
- IRS delays start of tax season to Feb. 12
- Mississippi sees “significant progress” on vaccine front, says Dr. Dobbs
- Vicksburg mayor extends COVID-19 Civil Emergency order
- VP Pence arrives in Charleston for Brig. Gen. Yeager memorial service
- Third stimulus check: Here’s when you might get a $1,400 direct payment