PEARL, Miss. (WJTV) – The Pearl Public School District reported a staff member tested positive for COVID-19.
Leaders said the employee is in quarantine and did not come in close contact with any student.
- Biden reacts to death of Justice Ginsburg, rejects quick vote on her successor
- Alabama native and Auburn grad Laurel Goldman competing on CBS’s ‘Love Island’
- PHOTOS: Remembering Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Justice Ginsburg’s ‘fervent’ last wish was to ‘not be replaced until a new president is installed,’ report says
- 59-year-old basic training grad set to join son’s Army unit