JEFFERSON CITY, Mo.- The Office of Governor Parson has confirmed with Ozarks First that Missouri First Lady Teresa Parson has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to Kelli Jones, Governor Parson’s Communication Director, Mrs. Parson showed mild symptoms for a while and got a rapid test. Those results came back positive.
Governor Parson has postponed several events lined up for the week until. He is being tested as well. Mrs. Parson is currently awaiting the results of a PCR test. Once they get that results, his office will figure out the next steps.
- Stimulus stalled: Senate working against ticking clock to try and pass coronavirus relief package
- Miami officer photographed wearing Trump mask at polling place
- Millsaps College keeping coronavirus cases low on campus during fall semester
- Major project coming to Ross Barnett Reservoir
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Largest’ mountaintop border-wall blast captured on video in Arizona wilderness