VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – The Vicksburg Warren School District announced three employees (teachers/staff) tested positive for the coronavirus (COVID-19), during the week of August 17-21.
According to leaders, one employee was quarantined due to potential exposure. All of the employees work at South Park Elementary School.
Leaders said no confirmed student cases were reported in the district.
- State Treasurer to return $20,000 in unclaimed property to Alcorn State
- Bus-size asteroid to zoom by Earth, ducking below satellites
- Wrestling legend ‘Road Warrior Animal’ dies at 60
- Tesla network outage locks some customers out of app, car
- Majority-Black school closer to shedding Confederate name