ALCORN COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – The Alcorn School District announced two students at Biggersville High School tested positive for COVID-19. Three non-instructional employees also tested postive for the virus.
According to the district, close contacts have been notified. They also said neither of the students have attended school this year.
Leaders said they’re following the Mississippi State Department of Health and CDC guidelines about COVID-19.
- Pedestrian hit and killed on S. Gallatin Street in Jackson
- NewsNation/Emerson poll: Biden has slight lead over President Trump
- Here’s what you need to know for the first 2020 presidential election debate
- Queen Elizabeth II to trim costs as COVID-19 hits income
- Health Care Heroes: Medicare University