CLINTON, Miss. (WJTV) – According to the Clinton Public School District, two students in the district have tested positive for the coronavirus. One student at Northside and one at Lovett make up the reported positive cases.
School administrators have contacted parents of students in the classes who have been affected.
These cases are CPSD’s eighteenth and nineteenth positive cases since the start of school on August 13.
For more information, visit www.clintonpublicschools.com.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Doctor shares video showing what COVID patients see in final moments
- Traveling nurse gets shocking diagnosis while helping with coronavirus efforts in North Dakota
- Silver Alert issued for Jackson woman
- What sets Saints QB’s Drew Brees and Taysom Hill apart?