YAZOO COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – On Friday, the Yazoo County School District announced students will learn remotely for an additional week after two positive coronavirus cases were reported.
The district moved its instructional delivery to virtual this past week, but they have extended it through the end of next week (Nov. 16-20). The decision takes the district through the Thanksgiving break.
- Woman arrested after refusing to return $1.2 million mistakenly put into her account
- Florida woman, 20, electrocuted by downed power lines trying to escape car after tree fell on it
- Las Vegas family awarded $29.5M after woman suffers brain damage following allergic reaction
- Some GOP-led states target abortions done through medication
- 117 new coronavirus cases, one additional death in Mississippi