BRANDON, Miss. (WJTV) – On Thursday, leaders with the City of Brandon announced the city’s Christmas parade will be relocated to Quarry Park on Friday, December 4.
Leaders made the decision to relocate the event due to the updated COVID-19 guidelines distributed by the Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH).
The parade will start at 7:00 p.m. According to leaders, the parade will wrap around Lot 1, so attendees can watch the floats from their cars. Attendees can also park in Secondary Spectator Parking and stand (socially distanced) on the hill overlooking Lot 1.
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Man convicted in 3 killings to be last of 13 executed under Trump administration
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault