JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – This week, the Jackson (MS) Alumnae Chapter (JMAC) of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. are partnering with Hinds Comprehensive Health Center to promote free health screenings at different locations around the metro.
These screenings are specifically for HIV.
The screenings will be at the following locations:
- November 23-27, 2020: Crossroads Clinic from 8 a.m. to 5 p. m.
- November 23-27, 2020: UMMC Express Personal Health from 8 a. m. to 5 p.m.
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault