NATCHEZ, Miss. (WJTV) – Magnolia Hall is one of the older houses in Natchez. It was built in 1858. Outside it looks mild mannered enough, but on the inside, it’s very active.
On Wednesday, we’ll take a look at some of the equipment that ghost hunters use to talk to the spirits.
- COVID-19 precautions to know before Black Friday shopping at metro retailers
- 1 killed, 2 injured after shooting in Vicksburg
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Young Bay Area artist gets surprise call from Kamala Harris
- Little Rock, MS native Andy Ogletree finishes low amateur at Masters