NATCHEZ, Miss. (WJTV) – In honor of it being Halloween week, we’re ghost hunting in the most spirited city in the State of Mississippi; Natchez. We overnighted at Monmouth Historic Inn and Garden, but we headed across to the haunted Magnolia Hall to see what we could find.
What did we find at Magnolia Hall? Maybe more importantly, what found us? We’ll tell you Tuesday night at 6:00 and maybe tell you a little bit more about ghost hunting, too.
- 1,574 new coronavirus cases, 34 additional deaths in Mississippi
- Tokyo Olympic organizers crack down on COVID-19 protocol violators
- H.S. Football Team Preview: Crystal Springs
- H.S. Football Team Preview: Clinton Christian
- America ‘missed chance’ to address racial hate, gun violence after El Paso massacre, congresswoman says