YAZOO CITY, Miss. (WJTV) – When I was a kid, Thanksgiving was the first major break we had from the classroom. We looked forward to it.
Here’s some home movies from long ago that these kids probably have kids by now. They’re celebrating today, which is the day before Thanksgiving.
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault