VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – A Vicksburg man was charged with embezzlement for stealing merchandise at a department store on Thursday, according to Vicksburg police.
Police arrested Rogers Zakolby Wesley, 20, at the TJ Maxx store on Pemberton Square Boulevard in Vicksburg. He is accused of stealing $2,641.16 in merchandise from the store.
Wesley appeared before Judge Penny Lawson in Vicksburg Municipal Court on Friday, November 20, 2020. His bond was set at $2,500 for one count of embezzlement by the Warren County Grand Jury.
- Crash on I-20 East before Gallatain Street
- U.S. students falling behind in math during pandemic, study finds
- At tiny rural hospitals, weary doctors treat friends, family
- COVID-19 patient gets help from across the U.S. thanks to Navy SEAL brother-in-law
- Tips to protect against ‘porch pirates’ during the holiday shopping season