JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) — Several Halloween events are happening in the Metro. Here is a list of some of those events. Happy Halloween!Boo at the Zoo
- Oct. 23 & 24 from 5 -8 p.m. at the Jackson Zoo
- Trick-or-Treating, Monster Mash Dance Party, Free Rides, Costume Parade, & more!
- General Admission: $6.75/Kids & $9.25/Adults, Members: $3/Kids & Adults
Haunting of Olde Towne
- The streets of Clinton’s Olde Towne will be filled with ghouls, ghosts and goblins when the Clinton Parks and Recreation Department hosts its annual “Haunting of Olde Towne.” Games, activities and candy will line Jefferson Street between West Leake and Main streets.
- The Haunting of Old Towne will be held on the downtown brick streets on Thursday, Oct 29 from 6-8:30 pm.
- The cost for this event is $2 per person. Wristbands may be purchased at the main gate at the corner of Jefferson and Main Streets.
Lake Harbour Volunteer Fire Department’s Haunted House
- Friday Oct. 23, Saturday, Oct. 24 and Friday Oct. 30 and Saturday Oct. 31
- Open from Dark-until
- Admission is $5 per person
- Concession Stands will be open
- Belhaven Boo, originally set to be on Belvoir Place and Belvoir Circle this Saturday, October 31, is being relocated INSIDE the parking garage at the Baptist Health Systems Medical Arts East building at the corner of Carlisle and North streets. This is the garage where you would typically park if going to the Healthplex.
- The event time remains the same, 5:30-8:30 PM, but the format will be Trunk-or-Treat rather than door-to-door.
Northpark Mall Hosts Malloween
- Kidgits Malloween on Saturday October 24, 2015 at Northpark Mall
- Children of all ages are encouraged to sport their best Halloween costume to haunt Northpark Mall in search of candy.
- Northpark Mall will host their Halloween celebration starting at 5 p.m. in Center Court. Attendees will enjoy a mini, kid friendly “Haunted House,’ Halloween arts & crafts and a costume contest. Kidgits Club Members will also receive a Halloween reflector character. Free for Kidgits Members. Not a member? Kids can join the club and join the fun for a $5 annual membership fee. Visit www.simonkidgitsclub.com or Simon Guest Services at Northpark Mall to sign up.
Fit Fest Frenzy at the Outlets of Mississippi
- The Outlets of Mississippi, in conjunction with Nike Factory Store, will transform its parking lot at Highway 80, into a frightfully fun and ghoulishly exciting obstacle course as it hosts Fit Fest Frenzy Saturday, October 31.
- The event will be on Halloween Night from 1:00-4:00 p.m at the Outlets of Mississippi
- Visit www.outletsofms.com for more information.
Floowood’s Kids Night Out
- Due to the forecast of rain on Saturday,Flowood’s KIDS NIGHT OUT will be held FRIDAY NIGHT AT LIBERTY PARK
- 5:30 TO 8:30 PM
- Oct. 31 at 8 a.m.
- This Halloween, join the safari! Jackson Youth for Christ and the Jackson Zoo are hosting On the Road to Health’s Fourth Annual Zoo Run
- The race begins at New Horizon Church at 8 a.m. and ends at the Jackson Zoo. A Kids fun run will start at 8:45 a.m. at the zoo.
- Get registration information here