BILOXI, Miss. (AP) — Three people were injured after gunfire erupted during a concert at a Biloxi nightclub, police said.
Police received a call that shots had been fired at Level Nightclub at about 3:30 a.m. Sunday and three people with gunshot wounds were treated at a local hospitals, the Sun Herald reported.
Biloxi police Maj. Chris De Back said he did not know the conditions of the people who were injured. Police have announced no arrests.
The shootings happened during a performance by the rapper Jucee Froot, who posted on Facebook that “shots were going off in every direction.”
Jucee Froot said she had just begun doing shows again following a hiatus because of the coronavirus pandemic.
“I hope everybody that attended my show last night made it home safe and to the three people shot I hope to they make a full recovery,” she wrote.
- Arizona woman wakes up to find tires slashed, severed finger on driveway
- Jonathan Lucas Signs with McNeese State
- Focused on Mississippi: Carved in Stone
- Video shows Jackson mayoral candidate, former campaign worker in fight
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants