JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) is reporting 340 new cases of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in Mississippi, along with 14 additional deaths.
That brings the state’s total number of cases to 120,500 with 3,348 deaths.
New COVID-19 related deaths reported to MSDH as of 6 p.m. October 31. Two deaths occurred between October 31 in the counties below.
12 COVID-19 related deaths occurred between September 21 and October 26, identified from death certificate reports.
Cumulative Cases and Deaths by County
Totals of all reported COVID-19 cases for 2020, including those in long-term care (LTC) facilities.
MSDH has more information about COVID-19 on its website.
- West Jackson homeowners thankful to survive tornado day before Thanksgiving
- CDC considering shortening quarantine time for COVID-19 exposure
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Doctor shares video showing what COVID patients see in final moments
- Traveling nurse gets shocking diagnosis while helping with coronavirus efforts in North Dakota