JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) is reporting 527 new cases of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in Mississippi. Twenty-two additional deaths were also reported.
That brings the state’s total number of cases to 67,173 with 1,896 deaths.
New COVID-19 related deaths reported to MSDH as of 6 p.m. yesterday.
* 14 confirmed COVID-19 related deaths occurred between July 4 and July 31, identified from death certificate reports. The additional deaths were reported in the following counties:
Cumulative Cases and Deaths by County
Totals of all reported COVID-19 cases for 2020, including those in long-term care (LTC) facilities.
- NewsNation/Emerson poll: Biden has slight lead over President Trump
- Here’s what you need to know for the first 2020 presidential election debate
- Queen Elizabeth II to trim costs as COVID-19 hits income
- Health Care Heroes: Medicare University
- Richmond baby hears mother’s voice for first time with priceless reaction