PEARL, Miss. (WJTV) – Pearl police discovered 61 bags of marijuana inside a vehicle Wednesday morning.
According to the City of Pearl, Officer Marshal Steen found the bags inside of a Kia Soul during a checkpoint stop on Highway 80.
The driver, 29-year-old Cameron Lee Fox, has been charged with trafficking of a controlled substance.
- Queen Elizabeth II to trim costs as COVID-19 hits income
- Health Care Heroes: Medicare University
- Richmond baby hears mother’s voice for first time with priceless reaction
- Evel Knievel’s son suing Disney over ‘Toy Story 4’ character
- Hearing seeks to move protest shooter Kyle Rittenhouse for trial in Wisconsin