PEARL, Miss. (WJTV) – Pearl police discovered 61 bags of marijuana inside a vehicle Wednesday morning.
According to the City of Pearl, Officer Marshal Steen found the bags inside of a Kia Soul during a checkpoint stop on Highway 80.
The driver, 29-year-old Cameron Lee Fox, has been charged with trafficking of a controlled substance.
- Ocean Springs man is paralyzed after receiving Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Democrats to unveil bill to expand US Supreme Court by four justices
- Video: Driver smashes through traffic arm, jumps Florida drawbridge
- Local pharmacist responds to Johnson & Johnson vaccine pause
- Man found dead in abandoned house on Ellis Avenue in Jackson