JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson police arrested a 77-year-old woman for allegedly shooting her neighbor.
The shooting happened in the 4400 block of Liberty Hill Street on Saturday, October 10.
Police said the victim was shot multiple times. He was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
Officers arrested Morgan Princie, 77. She was charged with aggravated assault.
- Keys to the Game: Panthers at Saints
- American Lung Association Announces ‘Vape-Free School Initiative’
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
- Jon Bon Jovi to accompany Joe and Jill Biden in Luzerne County Saturday