JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) is reporting 779 new coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in Mississippi, along with 19 additional deaths.
That brings the state’s total number of cases to 143,180 with 3,676 deaths.
New COVID-19 related deaths reported to MSDH as of 6 p.m. November 21. Four deaths occurred on November 20 and November 21 in the counties below.
15 COVID-19 related deaths occurred between July 29 and November 14, identified from death certificate reports.
Cumulative Cases and Deaths by County
Totals of all reported COVID-19 cases for 2020, including those in long-term care (LTC) facilities.
MSDH has more information about COVID-19 on its website.
- Will Smith ‘Emancipation’ film exits Georgia over voting laws
- Reservoir Police won’t renew Covid-19 restrictions for boaters
- 6-Month-Old and 11-Year-Old in Critical Condition after Ridgeland Car Crash
- ‘It’d be my honor’: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson backs poll showing support for presidential run
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan