JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) is reporting 779 new coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in Mississippi, along with 19 additional deaths.
That brings the state’s total number of cases to 143,180 with 3,676 deaths.
New COVID-19 related deaths reported to MSDH as of 6 p.m. November 21. Four deaths occurred on November 20 and November 21 in the counties below.
15 COVID-19 related deaths occurred between July 29 and November 14, identified from death certificate reports.
Cumulative Cases and Deaths by County
Totals of all reported COVID-19 cases for 2020, including those in long-term care (LTC) facilities.
MSDH has more information about COVID-19 on its website.
- Virus outbreak delays production at world’s top rubber glove maker
- MHP announces 2020 Thanksgiving Holiday Travel Enforcement Period
- Trevor Noah to host 2021 Grammy Awards
- Mississippi Ag Museum hosts annual Homestead for the Holidays
- Keep holiday gift-giving on budget with these companies that ship free