NATCHEZ, Miss. (WJTV) – The Adams County Sheriff’s Office is warning neighbors not to leave their vehicles unlocked following a string of auto burglaries.
Deputies said the Broadmoor Subdivision of Adams County experienced 16 auto burglaries on Tuesday, August 18. The burglars took cash, purses and wallets.
According to investigators, all of the vehicles were left unlocked. The Adams County Sheriff’s Office is urging neighbors to be vigilant and report any suspicious activity or individuals.
- NYC mandates COVID vaccine proof to enter indoor restaurants, venues, gyms
- Newsfeed Now: COVID-19 puts man in ICU for 4 months and counting; Country music star tips waitress $1,000
- California neighbors get typhus after disposing of dead rats
- Tyson Foods to require all US employees to get vaccinated
- More than 110M COVID vaccines sent to 60 countries, Biden set to discuss vaccinations