JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – On Wednesday, Mississippi Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce Andy Gipson announced the first annual Dixie National “Cowboy Up” Blood Drive. The goal of the blood drive is to assist with the shortages of bloods supplies caused by COVID-19.
The blood drive will be on February 12 and 13 in the parking lot of the Mississippi Farmers Market in Jackson. The times are listed below:
- Friday, February 12 – 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, February 13 – 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The Mississippi Farmers Market is located at 929 High Street.
- Backup QBs have seen plenty of action in NFL playoffs
- Nestlé recalls 762,000 pounds of pepperoni Hot Pockets
- Biden picks Rachel Levine as assistant health secretary
- Thief berated mom for leaving kid in car he stole, police say
- Mets general manager admits sending explicit texts and images to female reporter, report says