MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WJTV) – Alabama Governor Kay Ivey issued a statewide mask mandate on Wednesday.
The governor amended her Safer at Home order to include the requirement. Individuals will be required to wear a masks or other facial covering when in public and in close contact with other people, as described in the order.
This amended order extends until July 31, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
- Photos: Large group of stingrays visits South Carolina harbor
- 1 convicted, 2 sentenced on child exploitation charges in Mississippi
- Hattiesburg Police welcome new narcotics detection K9
- Top medical adviser says ‘no fans’ safest for Tokyo Olympics
- Dressel wins, but Manuel fails to advance in swim stunner