OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – In Florida golfing hazards are just a tad different than everywhere else.
Steel Lafferty tells WFLA he was playing a round of golf at the ChampionsGate Country Club in Osceola County on Wednesday when a seven-foot gator decided to take a leisurely stroll near his ball.
“Golfing in Florida is just different… 🐊,” Steel wrote on his now viral Instagram video.
The clip has been viewed over 63,000 times.
Lafferty tells News Channel 8 the gator did not cause any distraction however as he made par on the hole.
- Property taxes are a hot topic amid global pandemic
- Special Election Results for Mississippi
- Mississippi State Fair preparations underway
- Celebrating Women’s Voting Rights: A Virtual Tour at The Historic New Orleans Collection
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020