SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Amazon announced Monday it’s looking to hire more workers in an effort to keep up with the high demand during the coronavirus pandemic.
Positions that need to be filled include warehouse, shopper, and delivery jobs across the United States.
Amazon also said temporary jobs are available for those whose hours have been cut amid the pandemic.
“We know many people have been economically impacted as jobs in areas like hospitality, restaurants, and travel are lost or furloughed as part of this crisis and we welcome anyone out of work to join us at Amazon until things return to normal and their past employer is able to bring them back,” Amazon said in a statement.
To learn more about open positions and apply, visit amazon.com/jobsnow.
- Sheriff takes off helmet, joins protesters in Flint
- Less than 3 percent of the 7,368 coronavirus tests available on Sunday have come back positive
- Clinton Public Schools release statement regarding student’s alleged use of blackface
- Homeless Florida student to graduate as valedictorian
- Vehicle crash on I-20 near Flowers