JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – More than 100 merchants gathered at the Mississippi Trade Mart for the three-day annual Holiday Market.
Handpicked merchants are showcasing their gourmet foods, beauty products, gifts, trendy fashion, and newest home décor ideas.
Like many others around the nation, multiple events have been canceled because of COVID-19 but they were able to host this one with precautions.
“We have been doing the temperature checks, wearing the mask, sanitizing areas and just overly being cautious with everything,” said Marketing Specialist Kristi Rowan.
The final day to attend the market is Sunday, September 20.
A virtual experience is also available for customers here.
- Mississippi leaders on inauguration of Biden, Harris
- Mississippi Blood Services at crisis level for blood donations
- WATCH: Lady Gaga sings national anthem at Biden’s inauguration
- Now that he’s out of office, what’s next for Donald Trump?
- Hosemann Family Foundation creates scholarship for future educators