CLINTON, Miss. (WJTV) – The City of Clinton announced on Wednesday that Atlas Greek Down South will have their first stand-alone restaurant in the city.
The new location will be located at 732 Clinton Parkway. The restaurant will consist of a full functioning bar, and its blend of Greek and southern dishes that feature Greek staples such as gyros, hummus plates, and salads.
“I am very pleased that Atlas chose Clinton as its first location. It speaks well of the city’s economy. I look forward to seeing them succeed and prosper,” said Mayor Phil Fisher.
“I am really excited about bringing our American Greek Down South restaurant to Clinton right off the Parkway. We feel like Clinton is an amazing opportunity to be part of the community. We want you to support us as we support you,” said owner Chad Segrest.
- 238 new coronavirus cases, 9 additional deaths in Mississippi
- VIDEO: One dead, at least 7 injured in overnight storm that ripped through Louisiana
- Fire burning underground in Utah can’t be extinguished
- Taking this step after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine makes a difference, CDC says
- Stimulus checks: What we know about how people are spending the $1,400