JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson police are investigating after a body was found Tuesday morning.
Investigators said the body was found just after 8:00 a.m. at Poindexter Park.
According to the Hinds County coroner, there were no signs of trauma or injury. The person did not haven any identification.
Officials said fingerprints will be submitted to the State Crime Lab for identification.
- 7.5 magnitude earthquake strikes near Alaska, triggering tsunami warning
- Standing in the gap: grassroots efforts to tackle inequities in education
- Stimulus update: Pelosi, Mnuchin ‘narrow differences’ ahead of House speaker’s Tuesday deadline
- Putting the ‘X’ back in Mexico: Gigantic red sculpture getting a makeover in Juarez
- CVS hiring several thousand work-from-home employees among 15,000 openings