JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson police said they need help identifying a driver involved in a deadly hit-and-run.
The incident happened on I-55 N. near Briarwood Drive on October 2, 2020. A pedestrian was hit and killed.
Police said the vehicle is believed to be a black 2014-2018 Nissan Rouge SUV.
If you have any information about the deadly hit-and-run, contact Crime Stoppers at 601-355-TIPS(8477).
JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson police are investigating after a body was found on I-55 North near Northside Drive Friday morning.
The body was discovered on the interstate. Police blocked some lanes while they investigated.
Officials said they received a call about a pedestrian hit.
The case is still under investigation.
- COVID-19 precautions to know before Black Friday shopping at metro retailers
- 1 killed, 2 injured after shooting in Vicksburg
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Young Bay Area artist gets surprise call from Kamala Harris
- Little Rock, MS native Andy Ogletree finishes low amateur at Masters