NESHOBA COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – According to the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians, a body was discovered on Tribal lands in the Pearl River community in Neshoba County on Monday, September 14.
The body was taken to the Mississippi State Crime Lab for an autopsy. The Choctaw Police Department is investigating the death, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation is assisting.
No further information is currently available due to the ongoing investigation.
- ‘Tell my mom I love her’: Graphic body camera video shows police officer shooting 13-year-old boy with autism
- LIVE: White House press secretary holds briefing
- Full List: Bed Bath & Beyond plans to close these stores by the end of 2020
- State auditor: UC wrongly admitted well-connected students
- Border Patrol agent stabbed; migrant assailant shot and killed, CBP says