JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The City of Jackson announced a precautionary boil water advisory has been issued after a recent loss in water pressure.
The notice affects 200 customers in the following areas:
· [1700 – 1900] Hamilton Blvd.
· [1700 – 1900] Northwood Cr.
· [1100 – 1500] Beasley Road
· [5400 – 6400] Watkins Drive
· [ 1200 -1300] Echelon Parkway
· [ 5700 – 6500] Livingston Road
· [1300 – 1700] West County Line Road
· Lakeover Subdivision
All customers are advised to boil their drinking water until adequate pressure is restored to the system. Water should be brought to a rolling boil for one minute for the following: cooking or baking, making ice cubes, taking medication, brushing teeth, washing food, mixing baby formula or food, mixing juices or drinks feeding pets, washing dishes and all other consumption.
Neighbors will be notified when the advisory has been lifted.
- Chipotle offering free guacamole on National Avocado Day, but there’s a catch
- Michael Che returns to Instagram after sharing ‘tasteless’ Simone Biles jokes on account
- Unassuming home selling with entire ‘authentic 1800s Western town’ in backyard
- Which vehicle type is the most popular in each state?
- ‘For me, the war is over’: Veteran meets daughter he left behind in Vietnam 50 years ago