VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – Bond has been set for the man facing multiple drug charges in Vicksburg.
Judge Angela Carpenter set bond for Duane Lamar Williams at $275,000.00 in Vicksburg Municipal Court Thursday afternoon. He has been bound over to the Warren County Grand Jury.
Williams was arrested on Wednesday at his home in the 800 block of Central Avenue. Investigators said they found nine kilos of marijuana and 2,700 ecstasy pills with a street value of $25,000. They also seized three handguns, a rifle and $3,770 in cash.
- Miami officer photographed wearing Trump mask at polling place
- Millsaps College keeping coronavirus cases low on campus during fall semester
- Major project coming to Ross Barnett Reservoir
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Largest’ mountaintop border-wall blast captured on video in Arizona wilderness
- NASA collects sample of ancient asteroid for voyage back to Earth