ADAMS COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – In Adams County, the Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks reported finding a man’s boot with what appeared to be human bones in it.
According to the Natchez Democrat, the boot was found on Monday along the bank of the Mississippi River in an area known as Anna’s Bottom.
The remains were taken to the Mississippi State Crime Lab, where an anthropologist will conduct an examination and try to identify the remains.
Anyone with any information on the boot can call the Adams County Sheriff’s Office at 601-442-2752.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Her words: Amy Coney Barrett on faith, precedent, abortion
- Tiny airborne particles may pose a big coronavirus problem
- Informant in top Venezuela case accused of lying to feds