VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – An eight-year-old boy who was attending a summer camp at the Vicksburg YMCA drowned.
Emergency officials responded just after 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday. When Vicksburg police arrived, CPR was already in progress on the child.
According to the Warren County coroner, the child has been identified as Trevion Gray of Vicksburg. He was taken to Merit Health River Region and pronounced dead at 3:52 p.m.
Gray’s cause of death has been ruled a drowning.
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- Arizona woman wakes up to find tires slashed, severed finger on driveway
- Jonathan Lucas Signs with McNeese State
- Focused on Mississippi: Carved in Stone
- Video shows Jackson mayoral candidate, former campaign worker in fight