JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Brain Injury Association of Mississippi will host a virtual “Dash ‘N Splash” in 2020 due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
According to the organization, the virtual race is now underway. Participants can run, walk or roll wherever and whenever they wish. They can submit their time between now and July 27, 2020.
All categories will receive a t-shirt and a $10 Kathryn’s gift certificate.
Click here to register or to donate.
- C Spire advocating for computer science programs in schools across state
- COVID-19 vaccination site to open in Vicksburg
- COVID-19 vaccinations encouraged as more doses become available in Mississippi
- Two additional COVID-19 cases reported in Clinton Public Schools
- Activists want Biden to defund ICE, overhaul migrant detention policies