JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Brain Injury Association of Mississippi will host a virtual “Dash ‘N Splash” in 2020 due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
According to the organization, the virtual race is now underway. Participants can run, walk or roll wherever and whenever they wish. They can submit their time between now and July 27, 2020.
All categories will receive a t-shirt and a $10 Kathryn’s gift certificate.
Click here to register or to donate.
- Canton Ballon Fest canceled due to weather, fireworks still a go
- Jackson man shot in head, killed following argument
- Home collapses down hill in Vicksburg
- Texas has its biggest daily rise in virus cases
- Suspects wanted for several car burglaries in Brandon