JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – GPS Hospitality will host a virtual job fair to hire managers and crew members at its Burger King locations in and around the Jackson area.
The job fair will be August 17-21, 2020. Video chats and phone interviews will be scheduled with qualifying applicants. According to GPS Hospitality, exceptions will be made for applicants who prefer to interview at their desired restaurant location.
Applicants can text ‘GPS’ to 37872 or visit https://bit.ly/workforgps2020 to view GPS restaurant locations, open positions and apply online.
- Sharkey County town closes vaccine access gap thanks to medical volunteers
- 12 News Investigates: Mobile COVID-19 vaccines for Madison Co. teachers, staff
- JSU Tennis Prepares for SWAC Tournament
- Bill banning transgender athletes’ participation in public school sports headed to Governor’s desk
- FEMA’s funeral program overwhelmed by 1 million calls on first day