CANTON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Canton Flea Market will happen in October, despite the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to Canton Tourism Director Jana Padgett, the Board of Aldermen voted to override Mayor William Truly’s veto against having the event due to the virus.
The Canton Flea Market is scheduled for Thursday, October 8, 2020.
- Lily Pad Cafe Opening to Provide Jobs for Special Needs
- Local inventor fights against COVID-19 with the creation of a face shield
- U.S. Senator Roger Wicker supports efforts to fill vacancy of Supreme Court
- Cities creating racial ‘healing’ committees to confront past
- Walmart, Amazon among donors to QAnon-promoting lawmaker