CANTON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Canton Flea Market will happen in October, despite the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to Canton Tourism Director Jana Padgett, the Board of Aldermen voted to override Mayor William Truly’s veto against having the event due to the virus.
The Canton Flea Market is scheduled for Thursday, October 8, 2020.
- Ocean Springs man is paralyzed after receiving Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Democrats to unveil bill to expand US Supreme Court by four justices
- Video: Driver smashes through traffic arm, jumps Florida drawbridge
- Local pharmacist responds to Johnson & Johnson vaccine pause
- Man found dead in abandoned house on Ellis Avenue in Jackson