CANTON, Miss. (WJTV) – The man accused of killing a local rapper in Canton turned himself in to police on Tuesday, July 28.
Canton Police Chief Otha Brown said Devante Xavier Johnson faces a murder charge in the death of Ramone Gutter.
According to investigators, Gutter was shot outside West North Market this weekend. He died from his injuries on Monday, July 27.
- West Jackson homeowners thankful to survive tornado day before Thanksgiving
- CDC considering shortening quarantine time for COVID-19 exposure
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Doctor shares video showing what COVID patients see in final moments
- Traveling nurse gets shocking diagnosis while helping with coronavirus efforts in North Dakota