PALM BEACH, Fla. (WFLA/CNN) — A Carnival cruise ship carrying Hurricane Dorian evacuees from the Bahamas arrived in Florida Saturday.
The ship docked in Palm Beach, almost a week after Hurricane Dorian began terrorizing the Bahamas.
As of Saturday, the official death count in the Bahamas is up to 43 people.
Search and rescue teams are still trying to reach some Bahamian communities isolated by floodwaters and debris.
- Man charged with assaulting group posting racial justice flyers along Maryland trail
- Inmate cuts off part of his finger, mails it to newspaper to protest Indiana jail conditions
- Purvis standout C.J. Bolar leaves Vanderbilt, commits to Alcorn State
- Silver Alert issued for 94-year-old man of Greenwood
- Republicans, Democrats disagree on how to address police reforms