PALM BEACH, Fla. (WFLA/CNN) — A Carnival cruise ship carrying Hurricane Dorian evacuees from the Bahamas arrived in Florida Saturday.
The ship docked in Palm Beach, almost a week after Hurricane Dorian began terrorizing the Bahamas.
As of Saturday, the official death count in the Bahamas is up to 43 people.
Search and rescue teams are still trying to reach some Bahamian communities isolated by floodwaters and debris.
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- JPD: Man found dead inside vehicle after crash
- Nicea Degering talks about her interviews with Garth Brooks, Norm McDonald on Jessop’s Journal
- Fort Wayne mall reopens after incident; no injuries reported
- 1 person dead after shooting at KFC on Woodrow Wilson