BYRAM, Miss. (WJTV) – The Central Mississippi Hub for Volunteers is collaborating with Pressure, a community-based organization that focuses on youth development, to host a 9/11 Day of Service & Remembrance toiletry drive.
The drive will take place on Saturday, September 12 from 2:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. at Davis Road Park in Byram.
The Central Mississippi Hub is mobilizing young people in counties throughout the central region of the state to lead volunteer service projects that help meet community needs on 9/11 Day of Service & Remembrance.
- Alabama native and Auburn grad Laurel Goldman competing on CBS’s ‘Love Island’
- PHOTOS: Remembering Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Justice Ginsburg’s ‘fervent’ last wish was to ‘not be replaced until a new president is installed,’ report says
- 59-year-old basic training grad set to join son’s Army unit
- Texas school district apologizes for ‘hero’ assignment listing accused Kenosha shooter