MADISON, Miss. (WJTV) – A chase from I-55 into Madison ended with a 16-year-old and a 17-year-old in custody Tuesday morning.
According to Cpl. Marcus White with MHP, the teens, a boy and a girl, were in a stolen vehicle. The vehicle was stolen in Tennessee.
White said a trooper tried to pull them over on I-55, but they kept driving until they crashed on Hoy Road.
The teens were not injured, and they were both taken into custody. The suspects are both from Tennessee. According to White, the teens were reported missing on August 7, 2020.
The teens are being held at the Adams County Juvenile Detention Center.
Madison police assisted MHP in the case.
- The TEP Center: An Integrated School, turned into a Community Center
- Chiefs’ Mahomes in concussion protocol after playoff win
- Garth Brooks set to perform at Biden inauguration, says it’s ‘not a political statement’
- Coronasomnia: What is it and how to combat it
- Photos: Trump baby protest blimp to live on in museum after president leaves office