MADISON, Miss. (WJTV) – A chase from I-55 into Madison ended with a 16-year-old and a 17-year-old in custody Tuesday morning.
According to Cpl. Marcus White with MHP, the teens, a boy and a girl, were in a stolen vehicle. The vehicle was stolen in Tennessee.
White said a trooper tried to pull them over on I-55, but they kept driving until they crashed on Hoy Road.
The teens were not injured, and they were both taken into custody. The suspects are both from Tennessee. According to White, the teens were reported missing on August 7, 2020.
The teens are being held at the Adams County Juvenile Detention Center.
Madison police assisted MHP in the case.
- Carole Baskin booted from ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- Governor Reeves speaks at White House
- SCOTUS to hear arguments on ACA, where does Mississippi stand in the fight on healthcare?
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- Bodycam video shows the scene after the Breonna Taylor shooting