CLINTON, Miss. (WJTV) – A new Chick-fil-A opened at Mississippi College in Clinton on August 18, 2020. The restaurant is located in the renovated Alumni Hall.
Chick-Fil-A is only serving lunch at the location, but they expect to expand the menu soon.
“I just love Chick-fil-A to a great extent, also this is probably one of the best things that has happened for a long time, I’m willing to bet,” said student Chris Loftis.
“It was really two years ago this week that a group of student leaders sat down with us and said, ‘We really need a place that we can gather.’ And that was the beginning of the conversation about Chick-fil-A,” said Dr. Blake Thompson, Mississippi College President.
An Einstein Bros. Bagels will occupy a nearby location in Alumni Hall’s Commons area in late September.
- Property taxes are a hot topic amid global pandemic
- Special Election Results for Mississippi
- Mississippi State Fair preparations underway
- Celebrating Women’s Voting Rights: A Virtual Tour at The Historic New Orleans Collection
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020