Child dies in Bolton house fire

News

HINDS COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – A family is in mourning after a child died in a house fire Monday morning, according to a family member.

The fire happened at a home off of Grand Avenue in Bolton.

A man tell us that his daughter and her six children were inside the house that caught on fire. He said one his grandchildren, 1-year-old Bradley Mason, did not make it out.

At this time, no other information has been released.

We’ll bring you more details on this breaking story when more information becomes available.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories