RANKIN COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mustard Seed will host its annual Christmas in July event, but there have been some changes due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
This year, the organization will have Grab ‘n’ Go Bags will all the supplies families will need to paint ornaments at home.
For only $100, participants can pick up a bag from the Mustard Seed locations in Flowood or Madison. The bags will include four ornaments, ceramics paint and paintbrushes.
Participants can pick up the bags until the end of July. The Mustard Seed will glaze and fire the ornaments for families, who will be contacted when it’s time for pickup.
The Mustard Seed has more information about Christmas in July on its website.
- Superintendent confirms arrest of school employee
- Could Deion Sanders being hired soon lead to Jackson State getting a new stadium?
- Geaux Black and Gold LIVE Postgame Show: Saints fall to the Raiders 34-24
- Canton Academy’s softball ace tries to strike out entire football team
- Judicial candidates remember RBG