CANTON, Miss. (WJTV) – Despite the grinch-themed weather, the holiday spirit is sweeping through Canton’s town square with the 31st Annual Victorian Christmas celebration beginning Friday at 5 p.m.
The mayor expects anywhere from 200-300 people to visit a night, but if you want to enter the town square, masks are required. Security and the Canton police will be at all entrances to make certain all visitors come in with one, and if you forget your mask, they will provide you with one.
Foot traffic will be closely monitored to prevent big crowds from gathering around one thing, and the entire festival will be held outdoors each day.
The festival will be open Monday through Sunday until 9:00 p.m. and ends December 23.
- Biden picks Rachel Levine as assistant health secretary
- Thief berated mom for leaving kid in car he stole, police say
- Mets general manager admits sending explicit texts and images to female reporter, report says
- California becomes first state to top 3 million virus cases
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional