CANTON, Miss. (WJTV) – The City of Canton will enact a mandatory face mask order due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Mayor William Truly Jr. will hold a news conference on Tuesday, July 7, to address the order. The news conference will start at 10:30 a.m. at Canton City Hall.
- WIC prepares to transition into online operations
- Lawmaker: Trump’s executive order to prevent evictions has ‘no force of law’
- White House releases new report; President used Defense Production Act nearly 80 times to combat pandemic
- Inmate serving life for murder dies at Parchman hospital
- Southern Miss-Tennessee Tech football game canceled